Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FALLING FROM BED

Due to his active life, he fell down from bed this morning. I had lots of pillows surrounded him and while he was sound asleep I did my chores, as this was the only time I can do things peacefully. Ever since we moved from mom house he need my fullest attention and cant be left alone. He will cry and cry or shout like someone had stucked his fingers behind the door. Guess he was afraid of the empty house and not used to being left alone and no one to accompany or watching him while playing. At mom's house there was always Bah and Isna or Hafiz ( his Cu), at Kak Nah house there were many kids around to play with him. So here at ours, only both of us and makes him wonder. So only when he's sleeping I can do things but this morning was not a good day for both of us.
I left him with full of cautioned ofcourse should there be any sign of him wake up I thought I can rush to him before anything happend. Normally when wake up he will make sounds but today no sound except loud cried. I rushed to the room and so shocked to find him not on the bed, I went to the other side of the bed and found him crawling on the floor with one leg hanging on the side table. Poor boy, he cried like hell. Checked if there's any injuries and Alhamdulillah no injuries but I felt terrible. Few minutes later he cooled down. Dont know what to do. Told Mak about the incident and she advised me to sleep on the floor instead but well I'm not prepared as yet. Will be more careful next time InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment