Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Very Active Boy







Just look at him. A very active boy who cant stay put to even one single minute. He can only be still or stay calm when he is very sleepy and very 'hi' to fall asleep.He fell twice already from bed. Once woke up he crawled and started climbing whatever things infront of him.he even accidently knocked his head at the closet and wall. Nowadays, had difficulty to drive when I cant buckle him up on his car seat.The seat belt stucked and I cant pull to its longest length to buckle him . Once, when I was busy concentrating driving, he was very busy with himself at the back seat (his car seat which facing backward) climbing and 'calling' me to look at him. Ihad to drive with one hand. One controling the steering and another to hold him from falling if I make any u-turn or turning right or left. This is dangerous and crazy. Need to fix the car sit problem and if still cant do anything have to get a new one for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment