Monday, June 8, 2009

Airport and the cousins


My Beloved Childrens
Yaya, Nija & Nadia with Ikram
Yesterday we went to the Airport to send AB's off to KL for a short course. When driving back, Ikram cried so loud. i dont know why off late he loves to cry. So manja. Mak said its normal when baby just recovered from any sickness or fever. Can't really concentrate on driving. Yaya tried to comfort and calm him down but failed. I noticed he is so attached to me recently. Even with Ab around, he seems cant see me.Whenever he sees me, he will wants me and offer his hands for me to carry him. Mak said 'sawan kepit' hahah. Hope not. So after struggling and yelling I have to pulled a stop. Carried him and put him on my lap and slowly drive. It was a crazy idea indeed a dangerous one but I have no other choice. Strapped him around me facing my chest with my seats belt and dove slowly home. Luckily almost home. Then we stoped at one of the restaurant to take away for dinner. While waiting for the order, I put Ikram to sleep. He looks so sleepy that's why he fussed around. He slept soundly and I handed him over to Nija and Ikram slept on his lap and I drove slowly to Mak house instead of home to take the childrens clothes and what not. Its school break, all children are gathered at my house playing with Ikram.

No comments:

Post a Comment