Monday, June 8, 2009

KL and 2nd Wedding

New Hat-2nd hat
New shoes-2nd shoes
Drinking bottle/cup
In the Masjid
Busy crawling in the Masjid while waiting for the Nikah to take place
Breakfast at Mamak Restaurant near the Masjid before the Nikah Comfortably sitting like a big boy
Dinner at Ketam Village Steamboat.
Sound asleep at KL home when we just arrived last Thursday
Here we were in KL for 2 days. At our KL home Ikram was so good, no more crying like he used when we were at our SI home when only both of us there, he used to cry alot, but here, I guess due to smaller house he felt so at ease like back to his home. So I guess he consider KL house is our home. Maybe. In KL, I took this opportunity to shop till I drop. Fuhh...what a great day. After 2 months away here I am back to my 'playground', the shopping heaven, The Curve and Ikea, havent much time to go to One U. I missed those places. So all Ikram's preparation for Raya are settled hahaha.

On Saturday we went to another wedding. Ikram's 2nd wedding invitation. I dont want to talk about this wedding as it was the worst ever. The visit to KL was due to this wedding and Tok Wan and Nek Na came along. They were the one who actually wanted, or perhaps insisted to attend the wedding as it was their nephew's wedding. We were just the companion.

All in all, Ikram was a good boy though we were under the bright sunshine and hot weather during the wedding. As for me, I enjoyed the shopping heavenly. The wedding?Urgghhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment