Tuesday, June 2, 2009

With Cousins During School Break

Yaya, Nija,Nadia, were here during school break. They flewn from KL with their mom for the wedding and stay back with Mak while their mom flewn back to KL by herself. While they were here Ct and Isna came to join the cousins. They played and fight and messed the house till Mak got headache. Pity Mak,so off we 'migrated' them to my house to play with Ikram. With strict rules they stayed at my house. I warned them, whoever disobeyed, or fought with each other will be sent back alone to Nenek house. So atleast they behaved for the time being. When I got home after work the house was terrible. They turned it upside down and I started to go crazy. With stern warning I urged them to clean and tidy the house. Ct and Nija (the only boy) in the group as usual were very lazy but with my fierce looking somehow they took part in the cleaning the mess activity. While Ikram was so happy with their company but ofcourse day time he will be sent off to Kak Nah's as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment