Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To Airport Again



On the way to airport
Today Ab will be flying back to KL to sign on. So with all the children, we sent him off and drove back to Mak house. Ab looks so sad to leave Ikram and kissed him thoroughly. I know he will miss Ikram dearly. Ikram was so good compared to last time, I guess last time due to his sleepiness . Just about 5 minutes drove back home, saw the children are all fallen asleep including Ikram. Makes me driving in silentness and trying hard to hold myself from going to pee. Urghh I cant stop anywhere to ease myself. Felt my stomach bloated. The moment I reached to Mak house, I parked the car with the engine still on and I rushed inside to do my business and later came back to see the children. Saw Yaya's holding Ikram. Yes as usual this boy knows when to wake up. The moment the car stop moving he will immediately wake up and started to climb out from the car seat but luckily he was buckled up.

The cousins were still confused and unsure to stay back at Nenek house or follow me back to my house. I know that they wanted to stay longer at mine but their Mom keep calling almost all the time wondering what they were doing by themselves at mine when Im off to work. Scared that their children especially the son playing with fire or fighting with each other etc. The brother and younger sister will follow the sister's decision i.e Yaya. So to makes things easier I sent them off to Mak and Ikram and I went back to our home alone and felt the lonliness once we reached home.Ikram as usual, the moment we reached home he makes such fuss, guess he doesnt like being alone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment