Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Adorable Boy

My charming smileMmm I love yawning
My camera flash light look My first overall jeans
Sound asleep
He is such a adorable boy. At his baby sitter house he is so popular among the girls in the neighbourhood. Every morning when i sent him away to the baby sitter house he will be greeted by few girls, some even cry if Kak Nah (the babysitter) didnt give them a chance to touch him or greet him. Sometimes they even rush to the house to help carrying his day beg . Oh boy I hope this will not happen when he grows up or else it will create a huge problem though.

The Sumo girl, another girl Kak Nah baby sit, is his body guard. She is such a cute and over weight I guess that is why we called her Sumo girl, she has a very nice name though, Athirah but we prefer to call her Sumo hahah. She is the body guard of Ikram. No one is allowed to come near Ikram unless with her permission and blessing hahaah. Kak Nah's gate is her territory, no one can pass thru her. She will block the pathway to whom ever she think a threat to her when comes to Ikram's concern.

The other day, Abang Sidek (Kak Nah's neighbour) came and carry Ikram when I sent him over to Kak Nah house. Sumo girl cried hard because she failed to protect Ikram and Abang Sidek managed to carry Ikram away from her.I was there watching the drama and she continues to cry eventhough Kak Nah said that Ikram's Umi doesn't mind and why did you? will try to take Sumo's picture one day.

There goes the drama and I have to rush to the office and bye bye my lovely Ikram.

No comments:

Post a Comment