Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ikram

I like to suck my fists Hey, I like rolling to the left and to the right
My another pair of jeans
Look at my muscles. I am tough boy
I am tired. Look at my bootie.
Every moment he wont lay still, once he got the skill to roll around, you cant make him stay put. He also love to suck his fists and sometimes he pusheh his pacifier/soother back into his mouth with his wrists or fingers. his leg muscle is very strong. Even at his early weeks he has the strong ability to kick and what more when is now 4 months old he even kick more deliberately. At 3 months old he already started to practiced his grip skills. What ever around him, he will try to use his fists, fingers or even wrists to grip the things. Watching this amusing development is so fascinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment