Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Weak

Too Weak to lift the eye lids Comfortable on my laps
His medicines
My poor son is still weak. Still having fever. Went to the clinic and he looked at the Dr. then started to cry. I guess he is now abble to differentiate between people he is familiar with and people he isn’t . This shows that his cognitive skills has developed.

Normally my baby love to play alone though for a short periods, either with his favorite toy or with his own hands and feet. He also loves to watch Tv but now, he is so weak to do everything to even smile and laugh. All he could do is to lay on my lap or my mom's.

Gave him his fever, cold and antibiotic syrup this morning and it all came out soon after he swallowed it. He can't stand the taste I guess as he never had other than his Milk milk...pass thru his mouth and throat.
Get well soon my son, Umi miss your cheerie smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment