Monday, March 23, 2009

Outing



Sunday, was a busy and hectic day for both of us. Early in the morning sent Tok Wan and her friend to Masjid for the Maulidur Rasul activity. Then Umi took me to Nek Ne house. Umi thought just for a while but end up 1 1/2 hours because I fell asleep. Then Umi took me home and left me in the car seat with the car doors wide open and she watched me from the kitchen while preparing to cook. Why she left me in the car because I was happily playing with the toys and in a few minutes time later we will go out again to fetch Tok Wan from Masjid.
After Zuhor, Umi sent Tok Wan to her friend house for Yassin activity. Fuhh today was the busiest day for Tok Wan and Umi. Then Umi drove us both to Giant. Hahahaahah, Umi carry me with bag carrier like monkey hanging on its mother. We went to buy things at Giant. Umi bought me my 1st book. I was too heavy and I can feel that Umi felt so tired and back ached. After about an hour we went home and Umi left me with Ateh. Umi have to fetch Tok Wan again.

Umi waited for about an hour and still no sign of Tok Wan. After almost give up, then Tok Wan showed up. "The Ustazah came late", Tok wan said and that was why she came out late from the house. Poor Umi.

Then I heard Umi asked Ateh whether or not she want to go to nite Market. Ateh said ok and Umi wanted to left me with Tok Wan. Oh noo... I dont want.. I want to join them. Then I started crying non stop and Umi have to take me along.

Fuhh what a good strategy. We went to a crowded Nite Market. I was so happy. Today I had my day out full with activities.

Thanks Umi

No comments:

Post a Comment