Friday, March 20, 2009

His 1st Staying in the Hotel

In his hotel bed rolling to the left and rolling to the right I had a busy schedule for the week. In the midst of conducting a one day workshop, I received sms from Hq asking me to attend meeting in bandar M. Before went home I gathered all related documentation for the meeting next day. On the way home while picking up Ikram, I told Kak Nah, maybe I will not send Ikram over tomorow. To and from house to Kak Nah will take up my time and I wont be able to reach bandar M on time. Meeting starts at 10.00 am and it will take around 1.30- 2 hrs journey plus this is my first visit to that place so I need an allowance for surveying as well.
At home I told my mom that I need to go to bandar M for meeting and when I just about to tell her that I have to put Ikram under her care she said it will be nice if she could join me. Mak asked Bah and as usual Bah answered her with silent. So at nite I confirmed with Mak and she asked Bah again and he answered her with silentness. So, Mak knew that it means yes, heheheeh afterall it school holiday so Bah wont have any commitment. Upon that, I make necessary arrangement for Mak, Bah and Ikram to comfortly rest while I'm attending my meeting. I called hotel and make reservation and Alhamdulillah the hotel provide day use rate since we wont be staying overnite there.
Next day early in the morning we shoot to bandar M and we were poured by heavy rain along the way to bandar M. We reached the hotel at 9.30am. Not much of choice of hotels. What we had was considerably good. After making the necessary arrangement for them, I'm off to the meeting venue which we passed by before settled down in the hotel. I reached there sharp at 10.00am and it was not started yet. While waiting for the rest of the meeting members to arrive, I settled down comfortly in the meeting room pretending to be so comfort and with confident look.
Meeting was chaired by KL people and it went well and we had lunch after that. At 1p.m I drove back to the hotel and called Mak to check what she wanted to eat for lunch. They had theirs already. Mak brought tapau and they ate the tapau. Thats Mak, alway like to packed food from home for convenient. I rested for a while in the hotel room and Bah busying in and out of the room to smoke. I wanted to take Ikram for swimming. Our room was just facing the pool but Mak said not to because Ikram was just recovered from his fever and its noon so not suitable for Ikram and rest of babies I guess. Ikram was so jolly in the room. He slept only little and the rest was kicking and playing with his fists and bubbles.
Our check out time was at 3p.m and after solat Bah said not to wait up to 3, because we had our other plans which was.....

1- buy stock of fresh Fish at Bandar E. We used to stop there when Balik kampung.
2- buy keropok lekor
3- sightseeing.

So off we go. Poor Mak. She had difficulty to walk from the room to the car. Though with walking stick she still in pain but somehow she managed to reached the bench near my car. We chosed the nearest room and nearest parking possible. To her 100 metres or even 50 metres walkway is the hardest to complete due to her backbone problem.
As planned we went to the respectives area to get our things. We bought food as well and Ikram was so jolly again in his car seat. He even sing his own lullaby. While driving I ate peacefully what we bought. Felt hungry.
On the way home, Bah almost fall asleep at the co pilot seat and Mak busy with Ikram at the back. After almost an hour journey home, Ikram started to make fuss. Guess he tired and bored in his car seat. Mak took him out and passed to Bah. He was so fascinated to the scenery outside as usual. After had his milk milk Bah passed him back to Mak to clutch him in his car seat.

We reached home at 6.30pm and after refreshing him, he went to sleep peacefuly till midnite for another milk.
There goes another of his outing and his 1st hotel visit. Ab called and I told him about Ikram's 1st hotel and he promised to have our outing at other good hotel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment